Saturday, March 17, 2007

My Little Heart


I have missed a lot of time on the computer, now that I am on it, I would like to catch up! Pictures make a big difference on the blog, having added one picture, I think I would like to try putting another one on! My little heart, is Aidan my grand baby! This picture was taken at his Baptism!His Baptism was a very important day in our lives and it went very well. We had our good Friend Father Mike for the Baptism and that really made it special. This is one of three pictures taken at the Church with Aidan and I! There is one, truly a horrible picture, that my family thought they could have some fun with. Well they went into my computer, said they changed the nice picture for the one I hated and sent it to all my friends and some of my co workers! Truthfully when ever that picture was mentioned I was waiting for someone to laugh or to say " What were you thinking?" My family are not nice people, they let me think for about a month that they had circulated the picture I hated. That is not something nice people do. Well I think I have had enough of the computer now, so I will talk more later.

No comments: