Thursday, March 8, 2007

Time to Catch Up

I am still finding this interesting, although I am not having as much fun! I believe this is due to lack of time, not lack of interest! Time just seems to go by faster and faster, the older we get! I need some extra time to catch up. I have not even started lesson 4 and so far all I have heard is negative comments, so I am not looking forward to getting into it! I will though and I am sure it is not going to be as bad as I have heard. I am happy to hear that our team leader is back, I am sure that will help! Just to make my life a little fuller and take up more of my time, my son has a new puppy! I love animals and I am already planning on having the puppy at my place overnight!
Well I didn't have the puppy overnight but I had both of my sons, the baby(Aidan) and the puppy and my daughter in law over for a few hours, the Brad and Sherri left, babies parents and Ryan, the puppy and Aidan and I hung out together! It was so much fun, then I became ill! That was not at all fun! I managed to go into work on Sunday and start, my lesson four! I didn't get a lot done, but I didn't have much time, not as hard as it looked but then I really have not gotten into it! I opened 5 quickly but I didn't even read it. I am hoping I will feel a little better tomorrow and I will hopefully get started on this! Lesson 4 and five! We shall see. Hope everyone has a great week end, I did start my feed as well but I have not gotten to far into that either. I looked at some of my favourite sights and they didn't seem to have a feed reader! I am sure there are lots out there. Keep learning, then show me! Have fun!
Kathie

No comments: