Monday, March 26, 2007

Starting to Come Together

Well here we are at week 6 or 7! Time has flown by and luckily Amanda is a nice person and has decided to give us some time to catch up! I think most of us needed it, every ones seems to be busy at this time of the year! I love spring and soon I won't want to be indoors at all! That means I will have to get everything done on time. We have learned a lot and although I know some people already knew about blogs and wikis, I was not one of them. I created a blog (if you are reading this, you already know this) I have also made a wiki! I am now learning about tags and social bookmarking! I tried to create a del.icio.us account but for some reason this computer didn't want me to do that! I have not checked out flickr yet, but I will check that out as soon as I get the del.icio.is account done. I am still learning and still having fun for the most part! I am grateful for the opportunity to learn new things. Learning keeps us young! No not really but it is a nice thought. Have fun with all your projects! More to come. Kathie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When you tried to create the del.icio.us account, was it saying that the user name was used? That's a common problem (finding a unique login name).

- Kel